...politics, pop culture, and self-deprecation...

3.16.2004

Adventures in cable modeming. Is modeming a verb? I think not.

After minor trials and tribulations, I think I'm officially up and running. And daunted, once again, by my sheer lack of tech-knowledge. It's sad, really. After having been raised in a family of computer junkies and technerds, I should know much, much more than I actually do. Maybe dad was right, and I should have studied computer engineering.

Um, no.

This page looks really appalling, and I apologize to my potential two readers, because it will likely be a little while before it looks somewhat decent. I am one of those people who feels the need to know everything before I can start working in a project. Hence, I have this drive to learn all I can about graphics programs and web design before I really do anything major with this page. I'm trying to get over it.

No comments: