...politics, pop culture, and self-deprecation...

8.14.2005

Weird...Santa Cruz? At the Boardwalk? (I like the pseudo-plug for the place in the middle of the paragraph.)

The fact that he was in Scotts Valley the next day is even weirder.

"I spotted AG Alberto Gonzalez on 7/22 at the Santa Cruz CA. Beach Boardwalk with his family and the requsite security following 20 paces behind. It was right after Roberts was nominated to the Supreme Court -- I guess the AG realized that this would be a good time to get out of DC for a vacation. The Santa Cruz Boardwalk has been in business for about 100 years and has rides like Double Shot, Climb 'n Conquer, Fright Walk, and the Giant Dipper. I was sure it was the AG, and on Sunday 7/24 I confirmed it when he appeared from a remote in Scott's Valley, CA on the Sunday morning talk shows."

Wonkette - Wonk'd: Jenna Has Better Taste in Music Than You

No comments: