...politics, pop culture, and self-deprecation...

5.29.2003

I have now rejoined the ranks of the gainfully employed. Yeehaw! Not only did I get a job, I got TWO jobs. I'll be your friendly waitperson at Bella Luna, and the person who aids and abets you in your caffeine addiction at Torrefazione.

It's been awhile since I've done the customer service thing, and I think it's going to take me a few more days to readjust, but so far I like it a lot. And service jobs are definitely more conducive to meeting people than temping in an office somewhere; I already heart my coworkers. So yeah, I'm a happy kitty.

And the $2 beers at the Milky Way don't hurt, either.

Oh yeah, and I get to go back to Santa Cruz for a few days. My excitement is boundless. Kathy is my goddess. Kathy, if you're reading this, you are my goddess. God. Dess. Those of you at the Rush Inn...be forewarned. I'm coming back. Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!

No comments: