...politics, pop culture, and self-deprecation...

4.22.2003

Wow. I'm on some kind of roll - another new review up today.

If I don't find a decent job soon, I'm going to go completely batty. This place is starting to make me feel all full of rage and impotence or something. I hate doing busy work just for the sake of being kept busy. Especially when you know that what you're doing really isn't useful to anyone. I really don't want to complain too much. I'm just tired. I kept dreaming that our cat was breaking into my room and trying to eat my hand. Plus, I think I heard mice scuttling around upstairs, which made it nearly impossible to sleep. Jeorb.

In much more exciting news - my housemate and I went to see The Postal Service on Sunday night, and they were so badass. It might be the best show I've seen so far. The actually covered Phil Collins. HA! It was phenomenal. I have a new love.

I'm hoping to convince my good friend, the Empress Crystal, to write some words of wisdom for the Smarmy Gator, so you might actually have something interesting to look forward to.

That's all for today. Bye now.

No comments: