...politics, pop culture, and self-deprecation...

4.15.2003

Real, live updates! Can you believe it? So, they're not as extensive as I had planned. Yet. But it's something, right?

For the second time in a week, I've seen the phrase "betwixt and between" in print. Perhaps the word does not mean what I think it means. Either that or redudancy is coming into journalistic fashion.

I got a second interview with the promising company I mentioned last week. I guess the first interview went better than I thought. Maybe queen laura will have a real, live job soon and will be able to extract herself from temp purgatory. It's an Editorial Assistant position, and getting an Editorial Assistant position was the whole reason I moved to Boston. I'm well on my way to world domination.

The weather is fantastic. So of course it's supposed to snow later this week. Bastards.

Yeah, my life is boring. If I could write about my secret agent undercover life, this website would be much more interesting.

No comments: